1. Online registration to attend DEW 2019 is required and available on the conference website until 10th of September in 2019:
2. Remember that DEW 2019 requires at least one author of an accepted paper to register and attend the conference to present the paper. We also welcome attendees without submitted papers to register and attend the conference through our website, please indicate “Non-paper Author” in your registration and email.
3. Payment information:
Participants are required to pay the conference fee through online banking or On-Site Payment. After creating the account, please click the ‘Orders’ → ‘New Orders’ to start your payment.
(1) The full conference registration fee is ¥1500/person (€192, $217). Student can enjoy the discount - ¥1000 with presenting the student card.
(2) The registration fee of the Half-day Workshop is ¥600/person (€77, $87); Full-day Workshop is ¥1200/person (€155, $175). Student can enjoy the discount - ¥300 for Half-day workshop and ¥600 for Full-day worshop with presenting the student card. Participants can choose to participate in a Half-day or Full-day Workshop and pay the corresponding fees. Please be sure to include the following information in the "Remarks" or "Transfer Postscript" during your online payment: dew2019_affliation_name_meeting. Send us a confirmation email to email@example.com after finished with your registration. The content of the email should include your name, organization, contact information and invoice title. Please also upload your online payment proof including the content of the payment (if you attend the workshop, please specify whether you paid for half-day or full-day workshop) so that the conference team can issue you an invoice. Please kindly aware to complete your payment within two weeks after your online registration, and send us an email for your confirmation of the payment.
5. If you need an invitation letter to support your attendance, please contact the conference group through firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you have other questions, please also contact the conference team through email@example.com.